Sunday, January 16, 2011

SOPHISTICATED

I woke up this morning thinking about food and places that serve good food, But I also thought of the time that it is better to go out to eat. I personally prefer a night out than a afternoon out when I am with my friends, people I have fun with; however, when it comes to business and more serious type of meetings I would prefer the afternoon...


I am very passionate about photography specially I am very passionate about night photography.  This is challenging considering the lighting in most places is very poor. If you don't have a good program to change the lighting photos can be just dark and bad, missing, for instance a great shot.


I am dedicating this post to the night, to the night at a restaurant when no one has arrived, that moment that all is perfect, clean and beautiful to photograph.  


People who work at a restaurants, bars or places of this kind, are artists. They make a simple table with some wine glasses, plates, napkins look rich, elegant and sophisticated, creating an atmosphere very appealing to our senses.


With no more to say, here is what I call, SOPHISTICATION & ELEGANCE!


YouGotSquared ©








1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new site! Your pictures are beautiful. Wish you were in Toronto so you could take pictures for my blog as well ;)

    ReplyDelete