Tuesday, April 12, 2011

K GotSquared ©

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the Stroked EGO fashion show organized  by BLACKBOOKlife and  I happened to run into  K.  A beautiful girl I wanted to photograph and there was my chance and I took it. Here are some shots of her...


K, please stop and look at the camera... She couldn't do it, she a bit hyper... but I got it! I got the shot...



Now, Let's have some more fun with K... let's bring a guy into the photo... Let's find him.  I tried but she found him before me... when I turned there she was dancing on top of the stage with the guy... I wanted the shot, I wanted to capture her having fun and I got the look in the eye... judge by yourself....


The fun didn't stop and I got one more... one more....


She has also a soft look... very soft... while the party was going on and all she wanted was to dance, I got this...  


This is not the only time I will photograph her, I will soon post more photos. I am looking forward to it, but next time, I hope she will not move as much.

Until my next post,

J.

PS: You want to GetSquared?




1 comment:

  1. Wow, K is so pretty!! She has amazing facial structure (hope that doesn't sound weird). I can see her in a shoot styled like the 40/50s, like Audruy Hepburn.

    ReplyDelete